‎‎Teeth Islamic‎ Dream Meaning and Interpretations – DREAMLAND

القائمة الرئيسية

الصفحات

آخر الأخبار

‎‎Teeth Islamic‎ Dream Meaning and Interpretations – DREAMLAND

‎‎Teeth Islamic‎ Dream Meaning and Interpretations – DREAMLAND

To see the explanation, watch the video

Some dreams came to us from following us on my DREAMLAND YouTube channel

These are some responses and our interpretation of some visions, which we did not respond to, the response is within the channel (sorry, there are responses that only appear in the comments inside the channel) Subscribe to the channel to receive all new

Nour Hussein Saad

Noor Hussain Saad 11 months ago

By God, I always dream about such dreams and what I see is for good. Opt for good, and you will find it.

Reply 217

View 11 replies

Ask forgiveness of God, praise be to God

Ask forgiveness of God, praise be to God 4 months ago

Where are the praises and forgiveness

Reply 36

View 3 replies

Iraqi kashkha

Iraqi Kashkha 5 months ago

I dreamed that my father was trying to extract the rest from his mouth and he could not explain what I want. Please explain

And may Allah reward him

Reply 8

Umm Sofia channel

Um Sofia Channel 6 months ago

O group, pray to me, may God finish my engagement to me well

Reply 48

View 5 replies

Azhar Karm

Azhar Karm1 year ago

O group, pray to our Lord to complete my passport on the authority of Khairr, inviting 40 stranger to respond, God willing

Reply 338

View 13 replies

Mohamed Mohamed

Mohamed Mohamed 8 months ago

Peace, mercy and blessings of God

I saw that I was cleaning my teeth the above with a thread that started the year, and I fell in the hands of my soul

Reply 10

View reply

rajaa rajaa

rajaa rajaa2 days ago

Peace, mercy and blessings of God

Please explain my dream. I saw that my teeth fell in my hands and some of them looked gray to black and others looked strange ... and there remained a space between my front teeth that was in fact originally. After that I saw as if my aunt had taken it and told her to return it .. And I was hiding my mouth and I say I should go to the dentist ..

Please explain and thank you

Ehab Fathy

Ehab Fathi 6 months ago

And the Prophet, my group, invite me, my Lord, bless me completely, Lord, call for forty responses

Reply 37

View 2 replies

Jasmine flower

Jasmine Rose 10 months ago

May God have mercy on your parents, so my dream is my dream, as long as I dream about a thread with the text of my teeth, and pull me and save

Reply 3

View 2 replies

Hamada Al-Dulaimi

Hamada Al-Dulaimi 1 year ago

I hope that you will respond to my brothers, put the likes until the comment connects him and reward you.

My dear brother, I saw in a dream that the age of my tooth decayed and pushed a healthy tooth white snow and fell the tooth Alntus then I pulled the tooth decay strongly and threw it and a new shiny tooth came out.

Reply 168

View 11 replies

Abu Muhammad

Abu Muhammad 6 months ago

Excuse me, I dreamed that I am stinging the lesson and answering the blood of asking you for God.

my videos

my videos1 month ago

Peace, mercy and blessings of God be upon you. How are you, my dear brother, yesterday?

Sara Alaoui

Sara Alaoui9 months ago

God bless you. I dreamed that one upper tooth fell and a lower tooth fell in hands and transformed my aunt to ride it and did not come. Thank you.

Reply 11

View reply

Ali Zia

Ali Zia 2 weeks ago

Peace be upon you, so answer him. � ♥ ️) betrothed, and even dreamed, they were one of my teeth to Fuk, and I swore by him like a long rope. Can I give up my blood please?

forgiveness of God

Ask forgiveness of God 2 years ago

May God reward you well. Can I find someone to pray on the Messenger of God?

Reply 409

View 17 replies

The pain of life The pain of life

Pain of Life Pain of Life 9 months ago

Peace be upon you and God's mercy and blessings. I dreamed that I fell on a wall and my three teeth were broken. What is the interpretation of my dream and I advise you, may God reward you

Ibn Al-Omairat

Ibn Al-Omairat 5 months ago

Peace, mercy and blessings of God be upon you. I have a dream that I will remove my teeth with my tongue. Please explain.

Fatima Chakkour

Fatima Chakkour9 hours ago

Peace be upon you and the mercy of God

I saw that one of my upper teeth clamped with a nail

Noor 1975

Noor 19759 months ago

Please, brother, explain to me the dream, may God reward you

I saw in a dream that I pull a black thread out of my mouth and with it a hair I pull it a lot and it does not end to the point that I got tired from the clouds so I left it so that I could rest a little and I touched on the right of the quadruples right and I found it permissible and when I touched the tooth I pulled it out without pain and still thread in my mouth and I woke up

Boulabaiza Mohamed

Boulabaiza Mohamed6 months ago

Peace, mercy and blessings of God be upon you. I am from Algeria. I dreamed that the lower molar fell from me and its color is black black black black .... Can you explain, please, professor

Reply 7

Reply 7

Sara Sara

Sara Sara1 month ago

Peace, mercy and blessings of God be upon you. My husband dreamed of rearing 3 teeth from the Imam. Explanation is possible

Ali Al Abdullah

Ali Al Abdullah 4 weeks ago

I dreamed of three years, two years moving, one year old

Reply 3

Sherzad saleh ongoing charity

Sherzad saleh Ongoing Charity 10 months ago

Peace be upon the Messenger of God

May God’s prayers, peace and blessings be upon our master Muhammad

Visit the channel, subscribe and send it to someone other than you, an ongoing charity due to you, God willing. May God reward you with good. !! ��

Reply 7

Mamen Kenzo

Mamen Kenzo2 years ago

I hope she calls me a good husband, because I had an experience in my first marriage, and I am now divorced, and I have 23 years of age, and people are merciful about everything I want to grant me, our Lord, a good husband who fears our Lord �������

Reply 137

View 25 replies

Maram Al-Ali

Maram Al-Ali 3 months ago

O group, may God bless my engagement and my marriage for the good of the year

Reply 6

View 2 replies

Mansour Mashtouly

Mansour Mashtouly1 month ago

Peace be upon you and the mercy and blessings of God Almighty في I saw in the dream a new teeth row in front of the existing row, i.e. two rows of front teeth higher, but the new row at the beginning was like the teeth of a small child

Duha Amer

Duha Amer1 month ago

Peace, mercy and blessings of God

In a dream, I saw the fall of one of my lower teeth. What is his interpretation, please?

Reply 5

Mimi Messouda

Mimi Messouda2 months ago

O Allah, blessings and peace, and bless our master, our Prophet, our intercessor, our example, our beloved Muhammad, his family, his companions, and all companions, Lord of the worlds, God bless you! ������������

Reply 6

Cleopatra 99

Cleopatra 991 day ago

My sister saw that her teeth in front of them were black, so I used to wash them a lot, to refer to eggs, please allow I know the explanation

Sohier Shawky

Sohier Shawky6 months ago

Peace, mercy and blessings of God be upon you. After the permission of my sister, I dreamed that the upper canine on the right side fell into its hands, what is the meaning of the dream

Wael Al-Adini Al-Hwiti

Wael Al-Adini Al-Hwite 3 months ago

Peace, mercy and blessings of God

Utensil I dreamed that I was in lessons of old age and before, and I rode them again

Bnt Sou

Bnt Sou13 hours ago

I dreamed of my two forehead teeth, I fell at the hands of a doctor and gave them to me and he found them with bullets that they would serve the dentist

Mustapha Ibikch

Mustapha Ibikch3 months ago

God reward you

Susie Starr

Susie Star 3 hours ago (edited)

Seeing the yellowing of the teeth with a dream, I saw my teeth yellow, what does it mean?

May Allah reward you

nawal luna llena

nawal luna llena3 months ago

Peace be upon you and God's mercy and blessings

A week had come. I saw in my dream, they were my husband, they fell all my teeth with blood and held them in the palm of the hand

Abu Al-Kumait Abu Al-Kumait

Abu Al-Kumait Abu Al-Kumait 1 month ago

May God’s peace, mercy, and blessings be upon you. I saw that two small teeth from above and a molar were shaken, then they fell and a molar, but when it was extracted it was very large and the color of the teeth and molar was dark brown. Thank you.

Assia Khelifi

Assia Khelifi1 year ago

Peace be upon you. May God reward you. I hope that you will explain to me my dream as soon as I saw a new age appearing under my old age from behind. My gum was hurting and my old tooth was moving. The age I am talking about is the right front tooth from above. Please reply to me. Thank you.

Paradise rivers

Paradise collapsed 5 days ago (edited)

May God’s peace, mercy, and blessings be upon you.

Karam al-Jabouri

Karam Al-Jubouri 8 months ago

Peace, mercy and blessings of God be upon you. I have my son Amr, four months ago. I dreamed that I saw a canine on the lower side. What is the meaning of this dream?

Mimi Messouda

Mimi Messouda2 months ago

Peace be upon you and the mercy and blessings of God

My dear brother, I dreamed of my third teeth

She flattened my mouth and I came back at the same time

Knowing, my brother has six teeth installed, not original

The meaning of this nipple, may God reward you with good and put it in the balance of your good deeds, God willing

nada nada

nada nada2 years ago

Please pray for me with a good husband sooner than I am 31 years old

Reply 86

View 26 replies

Mina Minouch

Mina Minouch1 week ago

Dodd exit of the upper molar is what it means

God reward you

Meryem Jammi

Meryem Jammi2 months ago

May God’s peace, mercy, and blessings be upon you. I dreamed that my young son had tooth decay

Amira Ma

Amira Ma8 months ago (edited)

Peace, mercy and blessings of God be upon you. My brother dreamed, my husband, his teeth are very clean, and the white clothes are new.

Reply 2

Ftoo Adam

Ftoo Adam4 months ago

Peace be upon you, may God please you and bless you with every kind of blessing. What is the interpretation of the presence of the dull yellow color in the teeth?

aya Ahmed

aya Ahmed7 months ago

Ok, if a girl has 13 years, she is not old. She dreamed of tooth decay and pulling out the teeth, please answer me

Reply 3

soumaya soumaya

soumaya soumaya6 months ago

Peace be upon you, I dreamed of being at a dentist, and my work is new teeth. He installed a set of teeth that was very egg.

Hager Ibrahim

Hager Ibrahim4 months ago (edited)

Peace, mercy and blessings of God .

I always visit a dream. I see that I break the tooth that is right next to the right canine directly with my tongue, and after that, what remains of it is hidden in my mouth. Please reply because he hesitates constantly.

tota tota

tota tota1 month ago

Please, please answer me, I dreamed of yesterday, that my year was broken, and after that, the whole year happened, I would say, how can I get away with it?

sofi jalal

sofi jalal1 year ago

Thank you, brother, this is God’s blessings, may God protect you and take care of you. I dreamed myself, I threw my tooth in the upper jaw, and I found a great worm in it. Please answer, my brother. May God reward you.

Reply 6

Baha Al-Qaisi

Bahaa Al-Qaisi 4 months ago

God bless you

Ghizlane Ghizou

Ghizlane Ghizou2 months ago

May God’s peace, mercy, and blessings be upon you. A married woman has an opinion in a dream. My sunnah is trivial. What is his interpretation? May God reward you.

YOSSEF MOTAHAWR

YOSSEF MOTAHAWR10 months ago

May God’s peace, mercy, and blessings be upon you. I see, like a thick thread in my teeth, in the lower row of my mouth, from the beginning of my teeth, I hope I understand.

Mazyoun Belkacem

Mazyoun Belkacem 1 month ago

Hi

Please explain the dream, my husband saw in the dream that his lower teeth were broken, it is possible to explain

Marwa Al-Youssef

Marwa Al-Youssef 1 year ago

O Allah, protect us from every nation. Muhammad, Lord

Reply 17

Mohammad Gamal

Mohammad Gamal5 months ago

May God’s peace, mercy, and blessings be upon you. I dreamed that I was sitting and eating and my tooth fell while I was eating.

Reply 2

aya Ahmed

aya Ahmed7 months ago

Reply 2

Fares Alaa

Fares Alaa1 day ago

I dreamed, Yamulana, that my second year fell again on the day of my nephew who died by drowning. By God the Great, this happened. I pray for him with mercy and forgiveness and obtain the rank of martyrs.

And preached the patient

And human beings Sabreen 10 months ago

I dreamed that in the lower part of the teeth the growth of new and strong teeth on the old and white

May God bless you, please

Reply 9

View reply

White flower

White Flower 3 months ago

I saw a dream dropping my tooth from the lower jaw, what is its interpretation while I'm a girl?

تعليقات