مدونة عربية تهتم بكل ما يخص التعليم , مذكرات دراسية , كتب مدرسية

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

السبت، 2 مايو 2020

Shoes Islamic Dream Meaning and Interpretations – DREAMLAND

Shoes Islamic Dream Meaning and Interpretations – DREAMLAND

Shoes Dream Meaning and Interpretations – DREAMLAND

To see the explanation, watch the video

Some dreams came to us from following us on my DREAMLAND YouTube channel

These are some responses and our interpretation of some visions, which we did not respond to, the response is within the channel (sorry, there are responses that only appear in the comments inside the channel) Subscribe to the channel to receive all new

Top comments
 Bekou Bek
Bekou Bek1 month ago
Peace be upon you and the mercy of God. Professor, by God the Great. I explain my dreams from your understandable explanations and clear explanations. Thanks a thousand thanks.
Reply 6
 GogoAhmed GogoAhmed
GogoAhmed GogoAhmed23 hours ago
Upon seeing the many shoes lying on the street, the shoes belong to a relative
 Female ego
Grontanti 14 hours ago
Peace be upon you, Sheikh, how are you, my son, a dream that I am a single shoe, ruined
 Ameni Zouzou
Ameni Zouzou1 month ago
Glory be to God, your face has a light, may God bless you
 Ben Said
Ben Said1 month ago
Peace, mercy and blessings of God be upon you, Sheikh, I saw in a dream. I buy shoes that pay money, but what I took with me was left in the shop.
 Aso juburi
Aso Jubouriya 1 month ago
God honors you, Sheikh, and increases your bounty and grace
Reply 3
 Boudy Boudy
Boudy Boudy1 month ago
O Sheikh means that even forced my mind on the occasion of the shield �
Reply 2
 Salma Abd Rabo
Salma Abd Rabo 1 week ago
Walking barefoot in a dream is what I talked about. Please explain. I am one of the very admirers of you
 Smurfs venerable
Smurfs Al-Qwara 1 month ago
May God protect you. I want you to explain to me what it means that someone can guide you two beautiful dogs. I am not married
 Touta Hayet
Touta Hayet1 month ago
Good evening, sweeter teacher, I would like to have the best YouTube channel. You have a loyal and permanent follow-up. Greetings.
 safia benhelal
safia benhelal1 day ago
Hi
I saw myself as I was walking barefoot and then I found a black shoe that an old woman left behind, I put it on and tied his strings, and I found the right and widest man’s shoe measuring 42, and the left man's shoes came with my leg size and he was 40, so I was surprised why this woman was wearing shoes of different size
A single employee
 Arbia Mokhtari
Arbia Mokhtari1 month ago
God bless you and bless you with good and happiness. Amen, Lord of the worlds
 Wissam Saad
Wissam Saad 1 month ago
I saw the mother of one of my relatives give me shoes and her son took me back, Sheikh, God bless you new subscriber
Reply 2
 Mm Mm
Mm Mm1 month ago
Peace be upon you, I saw that I wore sandals in high heels, white and black, and he is new and beautiful
 Umm Abdul Rahman
Umm Abdul Rahman 1 month ago
God bless you and may Allah reward you all the best
 Hussein Secrets
Hussein Secrets 1 month ago
May Allah reward you well, but I did not mention purple shoes
 Abdullah Al-Hattami
Abdullah Al-Hattami 1 month ago
I am talking about taking off the old shoes and wearing a new blue slipper, what is your explanation in your video?
 Rahma Elhtab
Rahma Elhtab1 month ago
May God bless you, Sheikh Ismail, and may God make it in the balance of your goodness, Lord
 Mariam Mariam
Maryam Maryam 4 weeks ago
O Sheikh I am divorced and I saw a vision that scared me. I dreamed of a new shoe in pink, and I wore one of my mother. She said to me, do not wear it, and when I turned, a large black scorpion came out of it. I feared a lot of growth and my mother became murdered.
 Shimaa Sabry
Shimaa Sabry2 weeks ago
Thank you very much for this valuable information. May God protect you and make you happy
 youssef aboelarif
youssef aboelarif1 month ago
God bless you
 Hanane Azaiz
Hanane Azaiz1 ​​month ago
Dear Professor, please, I want to explain the dream of a girl who commits adulthood with a son whom God Almighty ♥. Your follow-up from Algeria
Reply 2
Hide 3 replies
 doha qatar
doha qatar1 month ago
Hanane Azaiz is my sister's sister
 Champiom Bel
Champiom Bel1 month ago
My sister is the best comer for the girl, God willing, and fulfilling a wish
 Hanane Azaiz
Hanane Azaiz1 ​​month ago (edited)
@doha qatar is my sister special ??
 Meriem meriem
Meriem meriem1 month ago
Peace be upon you, seeing wearing blue sneakers and wearing white shoes, and they really are mine, and I prefer white, in fact, single
 Rahman's Paradise
Rahman's Paradise 1 month ago
Peace be upon you, I dreamed that my mother found an old open-toe boot in a light brown color, so I was happy and said, Praise be to God, that I did not buy a new boot. Then I found a broken heel, so I said to myself, I must fix it and the other heel, although it is old, but it is sweet and I am happy with it.
 Mohamed Tanger
Mohamed Tanger2 weeks ago
Peace my brother, how do I know that I am a leather, whether it is leather, whether it is made or made.
 Amjad Bdeir
Amjad Bdeir1 month ago
God bless you
 fofo Nana
fofo Nana5 days ago
I dreamed that I was traveling with Mama, my sister, her husband, and then he said, I have to go to a man who knows he is in Beto, and our spirit is with them, and when we went out of my life, my shoes were black, I searched for him, and I wanted him and then I decided to buy a second one with the knowledge I am single
 Telico Milon
Telico Milon5 hours ago
A respectable person and deserves respect
 Telico Milon
Telico Milon5 hours ago
Algerian loves Egypt and its good people
 Abdullah Al-Hattami
Abdullah Al-Hattami 1 month ago
I dreamed that I took off the old shoe, I did not know I walked in it, either, I took it off and put on a new blue slipper. I felt comfortable and went out. Me and my friend, Souad, were the first to get out of the bit and the rain above us is God.
Hide reply
 Weco Weco
Weco Weco1 month ago
Mourning is the husband or fiancé
 Sarah Al-Ruwaily
Sarah Al-Ruwaily 1 month ago
May Allah reward you
 lolo mimi
lolo mimi1 week ago
I am single, I am 21 years old, I saw my shoes lost and I searched for him and then found it
 Forat Ahmad
Forat Ahmad6 days ago
Hi
Beautiful single girl, a two-piece shoe (right and north) gave me a woman who has a long and thin heel and is mostly black but I am not sure
Please explain, although I am married, I have children, and I am 55 years old
 Medhat.Nady Saleh
Medhat.Nadi Saleh 1 month ago
I dreamed that I protect my debt, money, by stirring my soul to suffocate me
 Caesar's mother
Caesar's Mother 1 week ago
Please, what about wearing white shoes, and for one man only one man?
 Betty btissam
Betty btissam1 month ago
See dirty shoes with mud
 My laugh repelled my tears
My laugh repelled my tear 1 month ago
Peace, mercy and blessings of God be upon you. I dreamed that I wore black shoes, a sweet clash, and I was single, so I would like a dream to walk. Please reply so much, God is good.
Hide 2 replies
 z a
z a1 day ago
marriage
 My laugh repelled my tears
My laugh repelled my tears 1 day ago
@z a Thank you very much
 Haneen Fahad
Haneen Fahad1 month ago
Praise to Allah, Lord of the Worlds
 rosa rosa
rosa rosa1 month ago
O Sheikh, I asked before you to explain seeing the lamb's white skin and God bless all your efforts
Hide reply
 Nadia Tebib
Nadia Tebib1 month ago
In my life, I did not see a response, I would answer you
 RIAM RIAM
RIAM RIAM2 weeks ago
I saw in a dream I wear in the right leg men shoes and in the left women shoes. They are similar in color (gray) and shape and I am the only one who sees the difference and others see them the same. What is the explanation?
 kaouthar monde
kaouthar monde1 month ago
How to communicate with you in your professor
 Mimi 31
Mimi 311 week ago
Peace be upon you, Sheikh
I dreamed that I wore a new shoe, blue in color, while I was in the house of my ex-wife, and I was going with him to Farah and with his daughter, because he was actually widowed, and my ex-wife was cleaning the car. She is carrying a baby in her lap, and when my mother saw me, she said to me, Praise be to God, for returning you home
 Mone Gabr
Mone Gabr1 month ago
Please see the ceramic
 Salma Abd Rabo
Salma Abd Rabo 1 week ago
Well done
 Rathkom Iriouz
Rathkom Iriouz1 month ago
Peace be upon you, Professor
I dreamed that I was in a house room, I do not know who this house is, and I look at the water pipes as if I want to fix them, and suddenly the bed fell out of the closet on the floor, while I was looking at the bed, and I found a new white shoe of the type that I actually wear because it is comfortable, then they entered into The room is a young man and a young woman, as if they were searching for this dress, and they found that I had taken it, and they left the room to inform the government about the dress, and the dream ended.
I am actually separate and I want to travel to a foreign country in order to settle my affairs.
I want you, Sir, to explain the dream, and may Allah reward you well. I wish you the golden shield, God willing
 Moni SD
Moni SD1 month ago
Peace be upon you, my brother in Islam. I dreamed that I was looking for shoes in order to wear it and I needed it and went to a house that I do not know and found a new and very beautiful shoe (beige) I mean light brown and I wore it and went with it to my family and I was very happy with it Because he was comfortable and very beautiful. What does this mean please?
 Khaled Lujain
Khaled Lujain 1 month ago
Peace be upon you, I saw in a dream that I am riding on his bike and I want to walk in a long way and on the left and north there is a deep valley and I said in a dream that I will not walk in this way except to throw my shoes and throw it in the valley and after that I said the verse in the sacred valley is rolled up I go to Pharaoh that he is overwhelmed and in fact married And my husband is there with me
 Sabrina Ismail
Sabrina Ismail1 month ago
I saw a dream that I wore brown shoes, in fact, my shoes were pesto, and I walked with it, but the heels were broken and I could not walk in it, and I was cut off and worn out, the heels are medium, broken and I move from my place and there is mud. On my way, I met a sheikh who worked on earth. He condemned me. Red and green grapes. I liked the red, and I took a bunch. Then I condemned a grilled corn, married and I have children
 User Name
User Name1 week ago
dream. All. Pass. With. All. Coffee
 AaM ah
AaM ah1 month ago (edited)
I saw in a dream
I have black men shoes so I only got one and added new, but only one
As for the second individual, it was torn, dirty, and dirty. I was shocked because I have a pair of clean, individual shoes that I have.
And my mother pulled her out of the junk and said I took it and kept her with the second person
I told her that it was torn, damaged, consumed, and the individual I have was clean and not consumed
My mother said they are both a pair of shoes, but his person is weak, his person is dirty

Then I got out with my big plate
And if a man asks me to sew a torn jar of the saddle pants
I put pants on the machine after cutting it from the waist and saddle areas
Then I found a camel floated on the ground, and if his giraffes eroded on his genitals, he followed the camel
I tried to expel the giraffe, but this giraffe threw eyes in my eyes
And smoke
I do not know how the smoke appeared with dust
Then my eyes became a lot of them
Dream about this narrator after his connections
May God have mercy on his parents
This is a narration
 Charming Sharif
Sahar Sharif 1 month ago
I dreamed that someone was sitting on the floor with me in the guest room, and he was sad, and I asked him to search for me on a shoe for me, so I put in the kitchen to do something to drink, so he searched next to him and found a lot of people. A man, knowing that this person came to me before. Note, I am divorced
 Yana Youssoufi
Yana Al-Yousifi 1 month ago
I am glad to have a professor, please, I can, after your sadness, explain to me, why do I save and remember the dreams, just as I woke up and opened my eyes, I did not remember trying to limit my memory, but it is impossible. I am following you as a trainer. I have seen my question. Thank you. I am following you / I live from Jordan ��������

ليست هناك تعليقات: