مدونة عربية تهتم بكل ما يخص التعليم , مذكرات دراسية , كتب مدرسية

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

الأربعاء، 6 مايو 2020

River Dream Meaning and Interpretations – DREAMLAND

River Dream Meaning and Interpretations – DREAMLAND

River Dream Meaning and Interpretations

To see the explanation, watch the video

Some dreams came to us from following us on my DREAMLANDYouTube channel

These are some responses and our interpretation of some visions, which we did not respond to, the response is within the channel (sorry, there are responses that only appear in the comments inside the channel) Subscribe to the channel to receive all new

Mohammed Alamery
Mohammed Alamery1 year ago
Reply 5
 Abdullah's mother
Umm Abdullah 1 year ago
Praise be to God
Reply 4
 Hussien Yasser
Hussien Yasser1 year ago
What is the meaning he died with the same blood
Reply 3
 Messengers messengers roro
Russell Russell Ruru 1 month ago
What does it mean to see the raging river in a dream?
 Hala Abo El Seoud
Hala Abo El Seoud2 days ago
Focus well on this vision, as this is the most beautiful vision I dreamed of in the whole world. I dreamed that I am under a mountain and stand on a huge tree leaf and stand on the Nile and the city winds at a speed of 200,000,000,000 miles per second, as in that dream I had an animal that ate ants called Charly. Eating ants in RIO 2 and he was a close friend of Nigel and his mouth was producing nitrogen with a force of up to a speed of more than 100 billion miles to the point that I closed my eyes and then opened them I saw myself over the eye train in GTA SA from the wrong side of the tracks and then I got on his ship and then I found myself in Anastasia Palace and then I got out of the room and then and very breath In the kids I see above the ship, and I found his swing. If I tried to make a swing from that swing, I would fall into space and die suddenly. I was shocked by two things first. If there was a boy sitting on the swing, then I was surprised when I discovered that he was a dipper from Graffiti Fal
ls and the second thing that shocked me is that this The hammock has sand in it that is sky-like, but not a killer pit, and then an unknown person forced me to kidnap Dipper, whom I met at the swing, and instructed me to sing to him the song of the evil parrot Nigel from RIO.
I did not have a girl whom I loved to liberate the boy from prison and then he kissed Wendy who he loves and then surprises that the girl who heard her soft voice is Rodina the girl that I loved and then kissed me and then I covered our faces so that no one would see us I was very happy because I met all Something I love the river, Charlie, the train eye, Anastasia, the ship, Dipper, the swing, Nigel and Wendi, and the best of them are Rodina and the kiss and the face is covered oh what a beautiful vision, do the interpretation, sir �
 Aa As
Aa As1 month ago
I dreamed of seeing a long river and clear water
 Aqeel Sadiq Al-Mandalawi
Aqeel Sadiq Al Mandalawi 1 month ago
I saw that I was standing on the promenade of the Tigris River, and its water had receded so much that only a little remained of it, and I saw a cow or a horse crossing over to the other side.
 Le secrétariat
Le secrétariat11 months ago
It is a dream in a dream that we have a new house and under the house there is a river
View reply
 Moufid Jasim
Moufid Jasim 8 months ago
What is the meaning of walking over the river
Reply 1
View reply

amer diaba
amer diaba1 year ago
Oh God, grant me what I expect from you and you are the best missionaries
Reply 10
 amer diaba
amer diaba1 year ago
My Lord, forgive me and my parents, believers, believers, Muslims, and Muslim women living and dead
Reply 9
View reply
 Mustafa Aljbwry
Mustafa Aljbwry1 year ago
It is possible for more unity in the world that I love gardens and flowers. I always dream of a garden that rocks and shoots and flowers
Reply 8
 Mustafa Aljbwry
Mustafa Aljbwry1 year ago
God, a week ago, I dreamed of combing you with a committee of my age, I likened him to the fact that I am a girl who is not married
Reply 4
 amer diaba
amer diaba1 year ago
O God, blessings and peace of God be upon our master Muhammad, and upon the family of our master Muhammad, as you prayed and greeted and blessed our master Ibrahim and the family of our master Ibrahim in the worlds
Reply 3
 His voice is innocent, but I am dangerous
His silence is innocent, but I am dangerous 1 year ago
Sweet from Iraq
Reply 4

Sun of the Suns
Shams El Shomous 10 months ago
Invite me to appoint an offspring and invite 40 people to respond
Reply 3
View reply
 Abbas Ali
Abbas Ali 11 months ago
May God grant you a possible interpretation of my dream. I am pregnant, but the second month, I dreamed of a river of water running while I was running, and I wished that my dog ​​and their dog appeared Raymond Rasasi a long river and a slender water of heaven
Reply 2
View reply
 Omar Abdelhai
Omar Abdelhai 1 year ago
Peace be upon you
I am a single young man. I saw that I was beside a large river, and I was wet with water. I was bought from the river because they were wet with water. A man next to me jumped and went down into the river to swim

Please explain and may Allah reward you
Reply 1
 roooh al hiah
roooh al hiah1 year ago
O Allah, bless our Prophet Muhammad
 sugar
Sugar 3 months ago
I dreamed of a river running near the graves
 Brahim Allouche
Brahim Allouche3 weeks ago
Can my dream be explained, I dreamed that I fell in a white river, I am married
 Cghj Hggg
Cghj Hggg1 year ago (edited)
Peace be upon you, I dreamed that I would like to learn that I and my uncle, as well as his wife, had a river, and we had a flower. He used to buy girls ’hair, and I stayed as a date, on top of a tender river, and I picked a red rose, and then telephones with the Hai river only, and I am a single man.
Reply 1
 عَطَطٌ ٱÑٱáæÑردٱ خََےےےےےےٱٱےےےے
ےےےےےےٱٱَردردردردٱٱخخفففےےےےٱٱےےےّّ11 year ago
O God
 Lover of Al-Sadr, peace in my city
Al Sadr Lover Salamati Madinaty 3 months ago
Peace be upon you, I dreamed that I was on the bank of the Euphrates, and I stretched my hand in the water and found pieces of gold, trapped and imprisoned, and two small pieces that he and my sister took them to, and the young people of Aujerun ran and they returned them, but we ran, we did not take them and took them to the house. Please explain
 amer diaba
amer diaba1 year ago
Praise to Allah, Lord of the Worlds
 amer diaba
amer diaba1 year ago
No god but You Glory I oppressors
Reply 1
 Oh God, make my mind the last
Oh God, make my imagination the last 2 years ago
Peace be upon you, I carried I entered a river with pure water in it and Sean's eye comes out with abundant water and I am afraid I will not fall and know in the river my Lord, may God grant him success explaining this dream to me
Reply 1

View 3 replies from ZIN and others
 Fatuma, Fatuma
Fatuma Fatuma 11 months ago
Peace be upon you, because I came from Iraq, I dreamed of the Hadi River and bowed to me as soon as my walking took me and took me to the beach. I learned what is the interpretation of my dream.
 Cho Rok
Cho Rok1 year ago
I am a single girl, my dream is that I was in a valley that resembles a river. I was with people I knew and suddenly the water flooded the way I came from and slipped and I was trying to swim to escape drowning, but I woke up to the sound of the dawn call. I want a quick response.
Reply 2
View 3 replies
 New calche
New Kalashi 1 year ago
Peace be upon you. I hope the interpretation of my dream. I dreamed that I was walking on the edge of the river, and I jumped over it over the edge of the second river, and Jaan moved you and kneeled, and the river pulled me.
Reply 1
View 2 replies
 Kurdish Princess
Kurdish Princessa 1 year ago
Shaw interpretation of the dream of the river follows pink color
Reply 1
 nardin dida
nardin dida1 year ago
What is the interpretation of seeing a river crossing fresh and clear water while drinking a drop of water from it?
Reply 1
 Til til til
Til til til 8 months ago
Peace be upon you, I dreamed that I would wash rugs, and I just concluded that it is as if I was flooding the street and my water is running fast, and at the same time, my dream was caused by rain, and I am pregnant in the fourth month.
View reply
 rayca dali
rayca dali5 months ago (edited)
I want an explanation of my dream. I saw that I crossed the river, my son and I, and the river was deep, running medium, but with difficulty, and every time my son's head dipped in the water and raised it again, the other side is there is my brother and my little girl with a note. I am very helpful.
 Rusliya Aref
Rusliya Aref1 year ago
Peace be upon you. My dream
 Zeina Chaabi
Zeina Chaabi1 year ago
Peace be upon you, when you are married, I have no children, I dreamed that I was swimming in the river, and my husband was with me, too.

ليست هناك تعليقات: