مدونة عربية تهتم بكل ما يخص التعليم , مذكرات دراسية , كتب مدرسية

إعلان المحتوى المطابق

إعلانات البحث

الخميس، 30 أبريل 2020

Seeing Fish Dream Meaning and Interpretations – DREAMLAND

Seeing Fish Dream Meaning and Interpretations – DREAMLAND

Seeing Fish Dream Meaning and Interpretations – DREAMLAND

To see the explanation, watch the video

Some dreams came to us from following us on my DREAMLANDYouTube channel

These are some responses and our interpretation of some visions, which we did not respond to, the response is within the channel (sorry, there are responses that only appear in the comments inside the channel) Subscribe to the channel to receive all new

Top comments
 ibrahem nabil
ibrahem nabil1 year ago (edited)
I saw that I was fishing with spinning with my deceased father in celibate water, and I took out a lot of fish, the size of each one exceeded 2 kilos and more, and I threw spinning again in the water
Reply 13
View reply
 noura Etaqy
noura Etaqy5 months ago
Hello. In a dream, I saw that I was not standing in the middle of a pool of water. Hello. The fish are walking and passing by my feet, and I look at them.
Reply 6
 Alaa Khaled
Alaa Khaled 1 month ago (edited)
May God’s peace, mercy, and blessings be upon you. I am engaged and dreamed that I was asleep, and my fiancé was on a bed of sardines. The number of fish was very large and the size of the fish was small and he was moving around. He saw a shark in the sea moving and eating
Reply 3
 Emad Albulk Bek
Emad Albulk Bek8 months ago
Peace, mercy and blessings of God
I have seen more than once a vision of fish in my dream, another vision was of two types of fish with a very good smell and good shape
Reply 15
There is no god but You, Glory be to You, I was among the oppressors ♥ ️
There is no power or strength except in God Almighty ♥ ️
I ask forgiveness from Almighty God for every great sin and repent to Him ♥ ️
O Allah, bless and grant peace and blessings upon our master Muhammad ♥ ️
Reply 1
 Khadija Al-Qasim
Khadija Al-Qasim 8 months ago (edited)
Peace be upon you and the mercy and blessings of God. Nutty balmy. Rather, dreams of catching fish from a sewer and sucker 3 fish throughout and weak. Please reply and may God reward you.
Reply 6
 Sara Koko
Sara Koko4 months ago
May God’s peace, mercy, and blessings be upon you. I saw that there is a fish pond in my house that is very full and I am my husband and children. We take it easily and with two types of fish and its size is large. I took one type and my husband is a kind and delicious fish and I found one dead in my fish but my husband all his fish are strong
Reply 2
 Samira Zer
Samira Zer3 months ago
Please, I dreamed, I was with my little girl on the beach, we saw a variety of beautiful fish in the sea water, very clear, but we did not hunt any fish.
Reply 11
View reply
 Mohamed Hamode
Mohamed Hamode4 months ago
I pray to my husband, our Lord, release his distress sooner rather than later
You dreamed that someone caught a small fish and I look at it from my room
Reply 17
View reply
 Khalid Mohammed
Khaled Mohamed 9 months ago
Peace and mercy of God
One of my sisters saw that I distributed fish to my brothers and sisters, and I allocated my brother who is younger than me directly with a fish that I give to the rest, knowing that my brother is poor.
Reply 3
View reply
 Mawlana Al-Ghaleban
Mawlana Al-Ghalban 2 months ago
Peace, mercy and blessings of God
One day I found myself on a fishing trip and the fish was not there until my friends got tired and went to sleep and told them that I had not slept and would wait to drive the boat until returning and I had certain that God Almighty would give me the way and on the way back to the beach I took the fish to jump in the boat on its own and I was expanding the place for it Until the morning started, and my friends did not find a place for their legs, many fish, so they asked where are they from? I said it is from God .....
What do you think of this vision?
Reply 3
 Fati Sayouri
Fati Sayouri1 month ago
Peace and mercy of God
I saw in a dream that a dear friend of Olaya distributes fish heads to cats, I wish you could explain what I mean, sir. Thank you.
Reply 3
 gasser yassen
gasser yassen2 months ago
Peace be upon you and God's mercy and blessings. I dreamed that there is dead fish under travel in my house and I took and put it in the bathtub while the fish is healthy
Reply 4
 Asmae Asmae
Asmae Asmae1 month ago
Peace and mercy of God
I saw in my sleep and in my bedroom there is water and I am in the hands of bread I throw it in the water to get out the whale
Reply 2
 Aml Aml
Aml Aml2 months ago
Peace, mercy and blessings of God
Mama herself, I was pregnant, I dreamed that she was in my house, and Papa came to the fish, like a little, and I went to the kitchen.
Reply 2
Mahdi Futayeh
Mahdi Futayeh1 month ago
Peace, mercy and blessings of God. Today, March 14, 2020 I received a message from my uncle's daughter saying that my mother, may God have mercy on her, was in my uncle's house and got up to dig fish for me until Ramadan. May Allah reward you all the best.
Reply 2
 afaf bennour
afaf bennour2 months ago
I saw in my dream that my dead father, may God have mercy on him, brought a lot of fish to us and I cleaned it
Reply 3
 Asmae Medfadel
Asmae Medfadel4 months ago
I dreamed that my hair fell out of the red fish, a little grilling, what my brother explained
Reply 6
 Ahmad's mother
Umm Ahmed 2 years ago
God, I am proud. My country gave birth to a man like you, Professor Yusuf. May God grant you the righteous wife to deserve you and protect you from the evil of hatred and enemies
Reply 266
View 33 replies
 Mohamed Hussein
Mohamed Hussein2 months ago (edited)
Peace be upon you, my brother, may God reward you with good
I woke up swimming by chance I saw fish of a variety on the water and I swam behind it and picked it up maybe two or three or more and I returned to the beach and I talk to my family and I tell them I found these fish floating so the water is probably dead or alive I do not know and the idea of ​​dead fish is halal and it was good and there is no harm or It smells as if it is a taza, and this of course happened with the Euphrates River
 Mohamed Klaf
Mohamed Klaf2 weeks ago
My brother, peace and God's mercy and blessings be upon you
I saw that my wife's mother, Nawal, gave me a plastic bag full of live fish of various sizes
Then I divided it in two and said I am using this half now and the other half not really
Then I saw that I was walking between people and Ali Zina
Please advise us. May God's goodness
 Zulfiqar is calling
Zulfiqar has been calling 4 weeks ago
May God’s peace, mercy, and blessings be upon you. I saw with my sleep that I am fishing fish from the roof of the house. Follow me in Syria. I was looking at a large fish, and I became the hardest of the fish’s belly, and I threw its guts with water, and the fish began to attack and multiply. And I took the fish following fishermen and I went down to my mother and said: I fed my parents of fish and it was large in the text of a meter size and large and my father is dead so tell me my parents why did you kill the judge who ruled you for 15 years I said to me I killed someone and this is injustice and slander the dream ended. A person fought in a dream and was afraid to catch me and land Jen. My dream is to kill me every now and then knowing that I am an ant. Please explain my sleep and thank you, my dear brother.
 eyana. Falah
eyana. Falah7 months ago
Peace, mercy and blessings of God Almighty
My brother Shaw, the interpretation of seeing a large lake in which there are beautiful types of wonderful fish, and then suddenly, when I see a whale among the fish, it appears up and down to the bottom, and it is between the fish.
God bless you
Reply 4
 Hfjdjdjdh Jfjfjfjfjcj
Hfjdjdjdh Jfjfjfjfjcj8 months ago
I saw that my ex-wife gave me a large herring salted fish that looks great and delicious and smells good and inside it cut a pineapple and I looked at it and marveled at its beauty and the way it was presented to me ..
Reply 5
 Trust in God, my trust in God is enough for me
Trust in God My trust in God is enough for me 1 week ago
Peace be upon you, my brother, may God bless you, please, please, do not dream
I dreamed that I was swimming in a river and in fish a lot, and each one is more beautiful than the other, and I caught the fish and gave it to my daughter and my daughter. She gives it to my husband and my husband. He puts it in the car. I caught a lot until the car was full of fish in my red and pink color, and in some of it is silver and white in the color of the fish, please explain it.
 Abrahem Wal3a
Abrahem Wal3a6 months ago
Peace be upon you. If you allow brother Yusuf, may God bless you, oh Lord, I dreamed that I found 10 eggs and took them and went to my relative’s house and was with me 2000 pounds and I gave him a thousand. My grandmother answered smiles to distribute, and I took my wife and went to the land. I met big fish combs in the canal
Reply 6
View reply
 Dhheug sawtoka moz3ij
Dhheug sawtoka moz3ij3 months ago
Please, my brother, I dreamed of seeing my present in the desert, with beautiful stones, I saw a large stone in the shape of a large fish, and it was written with dhikr, and I was happy with this view
Reply 6
 ahmed kersha
ahmed kersha2 months ago
Peace, mercy and blessings of God
I dreamed that I used to catch catfish by hand, very much in the water of mage. I hold it and give it to my mother in the presence of my cousin and father, and hunt four fish like mullet.
Reply 1
 The Chapo
El Chapo 6 months ago
Peace, mercy and blessings of God be upon you. I dreamed that I would catch fish from a branch of the Nile that resembles the size of the Nile completely from a bridge, but the fish are large types and sizes, but they are not huge, like tilapia, catfish or fennel, but I don’t think I dreamed of a night or afternoon, I wish I could interpret if possible
Reply 1
 Radio Planet Tani
Radio Planet Tani 5 months ago
May God’s peace, mercy, and blessings be upon you. Please, I dreamed that I am in a great sheikh standing in the sea and he was calling to buy a large fish from people. I stood and hunted. I am with many people, so I can sell it. Farah see two fishes in the middle of black catfish from the sea. I sell him, a large black fish came and bitten my legs, she went to the Sheikh, this seat pulled her from her large metabolism to some extent, she sat me down and walked, and I went to the Sheikh.
 Rowan Rhone
Rawan Rouna 1 week ago
Peace, mercy and blessings of God
I saw 3 dessert fish in an inferior shape, Gant and a sickening descendent, and 3 fish with a bug on the walls of the thug alone. I entered the kitchen when they mortgaged and amazed them of their beauty, but I was afraid that I would catch the fish and prevent my children from catching the fish to me in the kitchen. May God reward you.
The luster of life
Luster of Life 7 months ago
Peace be upon you and God's mercy and blessings. I dreamed that I have a house about to complete and my husband chose to dye the house green and dye the breath green and I left the pigment and went out of the house and I see under the house a large river running under the foundation of the house in the strength and I started fishing many fish good type but I got fish Mo Zina return it to running water, please explain a dream
Reply 1
 Emy Moussa
Emy Moussa4 months ago
Peace, mercy and blessings of God
I dreamed that I had two seas for me, my sea, and the other sea in general, I hunted from it, and I put in it in my seas, and the shape of the fish was pure white, like the fish of the calamari and the sea in my country is full, but I hunted its tongue because it was easy to catch, but it was enough to say enough, and in other fish, but mostly white and long, I hope The response
Also, Leah, a well-known question: If I had machines to work in a workshop from the bank and pay for years? Is there interest in us, please reply and may God reward you well
Reply 1
 Fatima Mohammad
Fatimah Muhammad 5 months ago
Peace and mercy be upon you
I saw my brother Ibrahim. I had a decision. He gave me a rectangular fortress with two medium-sized fish and cut it as a count. I said to my husband, Salem, my brother Ibrahim, give me fish. Zain said their pocket we ate. They are mine
......
Married with a girl and a boy
 dode mum
dode mum8 months ago
Peace, mercy and blessings of God
I saw in a dream that I was shayle a lot of fish eggs and thrown in the water and I say until watered and many fish become, and even on the street I threw and said to me by my side this is going to rain on him and take him to the river and hatch and become fishes were very many eggs and I was as comfortable as I planted on the ground like planting

ليست هناك تعليقات: