مدونة عربية تهتم بكل ما يخص التعليم , مذكرات دراسية , كتب مدرسية

إعلان المحتوى المطابق

إعلانات البحث

الثلاثاء، 28 أبريل 2020

Fish Dream Meaning and Interpretations – DREAMLAND

Fish Dream Meaning and Interpretations – DREAMLAND

Fish Dream Meaning and Interpretations – DREAMLAND

To see the explanation, watch the video

Some dreams came to us from following us on my DREAMLANDYouTube channel
These are some responses and our interpretation of some visions, which we did not respond to, the response is within the channel (sorry, there are responses that only appear in the comments inside the channel) Subscribe to the channel to receive all new

Top comments
 ibrahem nabil
ibrahem nabil1 year ago (edited)
I saw that I was fishing with spinning with my deceased father in the celibate water, and I took out a lot of fish, the size of each one exceeded 2 kilos and more, and I threw spinning again in the water
Reply 12
View reply
 Tarek Alkhmisy
Tarek Alkhmisy5 months ago
Peace, mercy and blessings of God
My wife saw in my dream that we were walking on his canal with many fish, and I caught a big fish and my wife bitten her finger and threw it again in the water
Reply 5
View 2 replies
 Emad Albulk Bek
Emad Albulk Bek8 months ago
Peace, mercy and blessings of God
I have seen more than once a vision of fish in my dream, another vision was of two types of fish with a very good smell and good shape
Reply 15
View 2 replies
 noura Etaqy
noura Etaqy5 months ago
Hello. In a dream, I saw that I was not standing in the middle of a pool of water. Hello. The fish are walking and passing by my feet, and I look at them.
Reply 6
 Sara Koko
Sara Koko4 months ago
May God’s peace, mercy, and blessings be upon you. I saw that in my home there is a fish pond that is very full.
Reply 2
 Mohamad Hasan
Mohamad Hasan1 week ago
Glory be to God ♥ ️
There is no god but God ♥ ️
God is Great ♥ ️
Glory be to God and His praise ♥ ️
Glory be to God the Great ♥ ️
There is no god but You, Glory be to You, I was among the oppressors ♥ ️
There is no power or strength except in God Almighty ♥ ️
I ask forgiveness from Almighty God for every great sin and repent to Him ♥ ️
O Allah, bless and grant peace and blessings upon our master Muhammad ♥ ️
Reply 1
 Khadija Al-Qasim
Khadija Al-Qasim 8 months ago (edited)
Peace be upon you and the mercy and blessings of God. Nutty balmy, but dreams of catching fish from a sewer and sucker 3 fish throughout and weak. Please reply and may God reward you.
Reply 6
 Mawlana Al-Ghaleban
Mawlana Al-Ghalban 2 months ago
Peace, mercy and blessings of God
One day I found myself on a fishing trip and the fish was not there until my friends got tired and went to sleep and told them that I had not slept and would wait to drive the boat until returning and I had certain that God Almighty would give me a way and on the way back to the beach I took the fish to jump in the boat on its own and I was expanding the place for it Until the morning started, and my friends did not find a place for their legs, many fish, so they asked where are they from? I said it is from God .....
What do you think of this vision?
Reply 3
 Samira Zer
Samira Zer3 months ago
Please, I dreamed, I was with my little girl on the beach, we saw a variety of beautiful fish in the sea water is very clear, but we did not catch any fish.
Reply 11
View reply
Mohamed Klaf
Mohamed Klaf1 week ago
My brother, peace and God's mercy and blessings be upon you
I saw that my wife's mother, Nawal, gave me a plastic bag full of live fish of various sizes
Then I divided it in two and said I am using this half now and the other half not really
Then I saw that I was walking between people and Ali Zina
Please advise us. May God's goodness
 Trust in God, my trust in God is enough for me
Trust in God My trust in God is enough for me 1 week ago
Peace be upon you, my brother, may God bless you, please, please, do not dream
I dreamed that I was swimming in a river and in fish a lot, and each one is more beautiful than the other.
 Mohamed Hamode
Mohamed Hamode4 months ago
I pray to my husband, our Lord, release his distress sooner rather than later
You dreamed that someone caught a small fish and I look at it from my room
Reply 17
View reply
 Empire of Hassan
Empire of Hassan9 months ago (edited)
God bless you Astaz Joseph 🌹🌹
I dreamed that I was walking with a group of my companions who were with me at work, and we are on the Shatt al-Bahr, with a large fish, silver, not ordinary, and a solid glow, and the water is clear, like the tap water is beautiful. If our Lord bribed me or not
My name is Raja. I have two daughters and a son who is married and a child, and I have 57 years, but my colleague is not married. My name is my husband.
Reply 8
 Alaa Khaled
Alaa Khaled 1 month ago (edited)
May God’s peace, mercy, and blessings be upon you. I am engaged and dreamed that I was asleep, and my fiancé was on a bed of sardines. The number of fish was very large and the size of the fish was small and he was moving around. He saw a shark in the sea moving and eating
Reply 3
 Rowan Rhone
Rawan Rhoneh 6 days ago
Peace, mercy and blessings of God
I saw 3 dessert fish in an inferior shape, Gant and a sickening descendent, and 3 fish with a bump on the walls of the thug alone. I entered the kitchen when they mortgaged and amazed them of their beauty, but I was afraid that I would catch the fish and prevent my children from catching the fish to me in the kitchen. May God reward you with good.
 Mohamed Hussein
Mohamed Hussein2 months ago (edited)
Peace be upon you, my brother, may God reward you with good
I woke up swimming by chance I saw fish of a variety on the water and I swam behind it and picked it up maybe two or three or more and I returned to the beach and I talk to my family and I tell them I found these fish floating so the water is probably dead or alive I do not know It smells as if it is a taza, and this of course happened with the Euphrates River
 Abu Uday
Abu Uday 4 months ago (edited)
Peace, mercy and blessings of God
A dream follows a fast lips. Remember, I saw that I am standing at my shawarma shop in a hot place. But, strangely enough, I saw a friend of mine who works at this shop. Knowing that someone does not work in this shop with the fact that he works with your name in reality..I remember remembering a shrinking of grilled or fried fish Hope you give me an explanation
 Khalid Mohammed
Khaled Mohamed 9 months ago
Peace and mercy of God
One of my sisters saw that I distributed fish to my brothers and sisters, and I allocated my brother who is younger than me directly with a fish that I give to the rest, knowing that my brother is poor.
Reply 3
View reply
 Asmae Medfadel
Asmae Medfadel4 months ago
I dreamed that my hair was falling out of the red fish, a little barbecued, what my brother explained
Reply 6
 eyana. Falah
eyana. Falah7 months ago
Peace, mercy and blessings of God Almighty
My brother Shaw, the interpretation of seeing a large lake in which there are beautiful types of wonderful fish, and then suddenly, when I see a whale among the fish, it appears up and down to the bottom, and it is between the fish.
God bless you
Reply 4
 Abrahem Wal3a
Abrahem Wal3a6 months ago
Peace be upon you. If you allow brother Yusuf, may God bless you, oh Lord, I dreamed that I found 10 eggs and took them and went to my relative’s house and was with me 2000 pounds and I gave him a thousand. My grandmother answered smiles to distribute, and I took my wife and went to the land.
Reply 6
View reply
 gasser yassen
gasser yassen2 months ago
May God’s peace, mercy, and blessings be upon you. I dreamed that I was in dead fish under travel in my house. I took and put it in the bathtub while the fish was healthy.
Reply 4
 Ahmad's mother
Umm Ahmed 2 years ago
God, I am proud. My country gave birth to a man like you, Professor Yusuf. May God grant you the righteous wife to deserve you and protect you from the evil of hatred and enemies
Reply 266
View 33 replies
 Fati Sayouri
Fati Sayouri1 month ago
Peace and mercy of God
I saw in a dream that a dear friend of Olaya distributes fish heads to cats, I wish you could explain what I mean, sir. Thank you.
Reply 3
 Hfjdjdjdh Jfjfjfjfjcj
Hfjdjdjdh Jfjfjfjfjcj8 months ago
I saw that my ex-wife gave me a large herring salted fish that looks great and delicious and smells good and inside it cut a pineapple and I looked at it and marveled at its beauty and the way it was presented to me .. Please reply and may Allah reward you with us all the best my good brother
Reply 5
 Crazy Maj
Crazy Crazy 1 month ago
Peace be upon you - peace: peace, mercy, blessings. I saw a big fish with an hourly name and it took all that was close to God
Reply 1
 My heart my heart rest assured
My Heart My Heart Rest assured 6 months ago
I love you in God my dear brother 🤲❤
Reply 7
 Gehan Mostafa
Gehan Mostafa10 months ago
May God’s peace, mercy, and blessings be upon you .. Please, I dreamed that I was looking for peace
abdo lmghribi
abdo lmghribi2 weeks ago
Peace, mercy and blessings of God be upon you, my honorable brother. The dreams I dreamed of was my brother and younger than me on the side of the river, and then I heard a fish that I came out of the river.
 Sala7jed
Sala7jed1 year ago
Peace be upon you and God's mercy and blessings, please answer me
I dreamed that I was handcuffed and I lifted the handcuff by force, and after that I found myself above a very large whale as it pulled me from inside the sea to the surface of the sea and I stand above it, thank you
Reply 7
View 3 replies
 Mahdi Futayeh
Mahdi Futayeh1 month ago
Peace, mercy and blessings of God. Today, March 14, 2020 I received a message from my uncle's daughter saying that my mother, may God have mercy on her, was in my uncle's house and got up to dig fish for me until Ramadan. May Allah reward you all the best.
Reply 2
 Zulfiqar is calling
Zulfiqar calls 3 weeks ago
May God’s peace, mercy, and blessings be upon you. I saw with my sleep that I am fishing fish from the roof of the house. Follow me in Syria. And I took the fish following fishermen and I went down to my mother and said: I fed my parents of fish and it was large in the text of a meter size and large and my father is dead so tell me my parents why did you kill the judge who ruled you for 15 years A person fought in a dream and was afraid to catch me and land Jen. My dream is to kill me every now and then knowing that I am an ant. Please explain my sleep and thank you, my dear brother.
 Kikirstop Rahid
Kikirstop Rahid7 months ago
I saw that I work in a restaurant and peel the fish a lot in a dream in order to cook
Reply 2
 Nasim El Bahr
Nasim El Bahr6 months ago
May God’s peace, mercy, and blessings be upon you. I wanted to explain the vision of large and beautiful fishes that quickly swim in the waters of a wide sea, pure water, and I was amazed to see it.
Reply 5
View reply
 dode mum
dode mum8 months ago
Peace, mercy and blessings of God
I saw in a dream that I was shayle a lot of fish eggs and thrown in the water and I say until watered and many fish become, and even on the street I threw and said to me by my side this is going to rain on him and take him to the river
 ahmed kersha
ahmed kersha2 months ago
Peace, mercy and blessings of God
I dreamed that I used to catch catfish by hand, very much in the water of mage. I hold it and give it to my mother in the presence of my cousin and father, and hunt four fish like mullet.
Reply 1
 Asmae Asmae
Asmae Asmae1 month ago
Peace and mercy of God
I saw in my sleep and in my bedroom there is water and I am in my hands bread I throw it in the water to get the whale out
Reply 2
 Aml Aml
Aml Aml2 months ago
Peace, mercy and blessings of God
Mama herself would be pregnant, I dreamed that she was in my house, and Baba came to me, like a little fish, and the kitchen went to me.
Reply 2
 Iness Noussa
Iness Noussa1 year ago
Peace be upon you, I dreamed that I caught with the hands of a Sunni Vicka a roasted or served in it for my aunt's oldness, I hope for your interpretation and thank you
Reply 8
 Abo Moosa
Abo Moosa2 months ago
God bless you, my dear brother
What is the interpretation of who saw that he perform ablution from falaj fish?
 Al-Kathiri bin Hashid al-Hamdani al-Qahtani
Al-Kathiri Bin Hashid Al-Hamdani Al-Qahtani 1 month ago
Peace, mercy and blessings of God

I dreamed that I was in a place near the river, almost dark, and a very very big fish came to me .. I hinted in front of her tail and then I saw myself in her mouth and after this I do not remember the dream remained
Reply 2
 roka taha Ahmed
roka taha Ahmed6 months ago (edited)
Peace, mercy and blessings of God be upon you ... The Sheikh attended, I dreamed that I was a very beloved fish, and I was with my uncle's son, and he came down, and I was on the trunk of a bag. In it, after two days, we met him, but in other people, I came from the family, that is, women, and he was doing something ... But there was a second, but a few we were looking at it and was in the uniform of almost one or more tiredness, but a snake was not harmful, it was like fish and ... and my cousin was with us and the dead person came with me, but I told her, I do not want a dead fish, and may God reward you with good, long, remaining Thank you, please reply
 Elnawwam Hanafy
Elnawwam Hanafy3 months ago
Peace be upon you and the mercy and blessings of God, O Sheikh, I saw in a dream that I hunted a mint of Balti and medium sized crunches and I gave them to a person I do not know and suddenly I found three large sized crustaceans with a white abdomen so I took them to myself and did not give them to another person and I am thinking about a project so is this a good guide God willing and may God reward you with the best reward
 Souka ina
Souka ina1 year ago
Peace be upon you, please answer me. I dreamed that the mother of my fiance gave me a medium-sized fish that was dark in color and I at that time were separate from my fiance, please reply

ليست هناك تعليقات: